RE: Synchronous Linkages

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Synchronous Linkages
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 10:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
Why would you want to do that? It sorta defeats the purpose of using a dgv.
That being, better metering of fuel at part throttle You won't get any more
horsepower by doing this. When you floor it with the progressive linkage
both the primary and secondary are fully open anyway. I'm not trying to
flame you, just prepare you for the response you'll get when you ask the guy
at Pierce Manifolds for the other linkage. I think you would just end up
with poor part throttle response. If you want to increase the HP get a DCOE
side draft.

Chris Reichle