RE: SAFETY ALERT! Holding Plug leads FWIW

To: "'simon.MATTHEWS@st.com'" <simon.MATTHEWS@st.com>,
Subject: RE: SAFETY ALERT! Holding Plug leads FWIW
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:45:24 -0800
FWIW:   Have a Great Uncle who can kill the engine by grabbing the coil
wire and touching ground. Saw him do it on a BIG John Dear once and
another time on an 30's Dodge Truck. I believe I also heard my
Grandfather mention he  ( My Great Uncle) had shorted out a neighbors
electric fence by trying to take a short cut across it once.