RE: Performance Valve Grinds

To: "'Stuart Hazelwood'" <stuart.hazlewood@ny.ddbn.com>
Subject: RE: Performance Valve Grinds
From: "David M. Hall" <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 10:43:47 -0800
There is a book out titled Power tuning your MGB Engine or some such
name which talks in detail about head modifications, and grinding
different angles on the valves to achieve better air flow.  Is this
what you are talking about?  I think it's written by Peter Burgess.
However it talks only about the standard head, not the aluminum
heads.

Dave

Stuart Hazelwood wrote:
>                       Performance Valve Grinds                     10/28/96
>
> Has anybody experimented with different grinds for their valves?   I'm lookng
> for an optimum valve and seat grind for one of Denis Welch's aluminum heads.
>

> ------------------ RFC822 Header Follows ------------------
> KAA29793 for healeys-outgoing; Fri, 25 Oct 1996 10:19:59 -0400
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 10:16:05 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
> To: Gerard Chateauvieux <gchateauvieux@macromedia.com>
> Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net