Re: Test

To: DBHMGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Test
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:20:09 -0600
Aliens and the CIA forced Jay to write comments splicd in below...

At 08:15 PM 10/30/96 -0500, DBHMGB@aol.com wrote:
>Hello all!
>Being the perfect geek, I've decided to join the AOL clan.  I'm now on the

Sorry to hear that your throwing your money away on a overrated online
service instead of on inexpensive Internet service.

>list twice, from work and home!  Now I can monitor you 24 hours a day!
Why?  Are you using 2 different names to subscribe to using the features of
SOL?  Or is it a digest at home and a non giget at work?

Scary,

--
Jay Quinn                             '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net