Re: How much rust in your block?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How much rust in your block?
From: Owen Michaels-Hardy <omhardy@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 01:39:55 +1100 (EST)
Barney,

Where do you find such treasures?

Could you send me some MGA jpegs?

Don't you want my immaculate orignal MGA workshop manual?

Dosen't anyone want my MGB Mk1&2 parts? - My poor TR7 is going to suffer as
a consequence of no sales!

I promise, NO MORE CATS!
(Dispite the fact we could probably modify all LBCs from HP to CP (or Brake
Cat Power) via the appropriate legisiation from the MADDOGS in the
California Legislature)
Owen