dimmer switch alteration

To: mgs@autx.team.net
Subject: dimmer switch alteration
From: "bill and penny meyer" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 10:52:54 -0700
When used to it, the stalk switch is much more convenient.  It falls
righ to hand..its where you go for turn signals.  Given your
scenario, what do you do when a shift change is added to the
equation?  Also, I can highly recommend a dead pedal installed on the
frame member, placed roughly even with the clutch pedal (personal
preference can come into play in determining exact location).  I have
found this pedal a comfortable footrest on long drives, but, more
importantly, use it to brace yourself during hard cornering.
Unfortunately, you can't hit the floor dimmer with a dead pedal in
place.  On top of all this, at 6' 6" tall, I need all the room down
there I can find.
Bill Meyer
67n rdstr
74 gt