My Website

To: "British-Cars List" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: My Website
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 16:01:57 -0500
Hey everyone:

I reorganized and added more content to my Web Site:

New Stuff:
* Rare MG Page --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/raremgs.htm --- I am
really proud of this page, and Wayne Kube contibuted the pictures (he is on
the MG list)

* MG Production Info --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mginfo.htm ---this
site is still under construction, but has MGB production info.

* MG Picture Page --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mgpics.htm --- only
have one picture so far it is a real nice picture of Barney Gaylord's 1958
MGA race car (he is on the MG list)

Redone stuff:

* British Auto Links --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/lbclinks.htm about
100 or so links to British, MG, Austin-Healey, Commecial, Enthusiast and
Triumph Sites on the net.  And if you see a site that is not listed, email
me mowogmg@dynanet.com

* My 1966 MGB Page --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/66mgb.htm
Updated Content

* MG page --- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm
Just an intro page to all of the other page, and a paragraph about how I
got involved in British Motoring.
And a picture of ME.

I am working on lots more, and please email me any coments or suggestions
you have:

mowogmg@dynanet.com

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg My
normal page