Re: MGA track width

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA track width
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 02:12:08 -0800
How about buying a long length of 2x10 inch lumber, and strapping it on to
the trailer so that one side of the car rides on the lumber.  As long as
there are an adequate number of structural cross braces on the trailer it
should work just fine.  Our trailer which was built for big wide American
cars has been riding around for several years now with a 2x10 on it to
accomodate LBC's.  Good Luck!

Cheers,

Len Drake