Re: Guy Fawkes / Earings / Dipstick

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guy Fawkes / Earings / Dipstick
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:17:26 -0600
OK, I'll bite.  Who the heck is Guy Fawkes?

MG Earings, eh?  My wife would love these.  Heck, I's wear 'em if the hole
in my ear hadn't grown shut.  Funny how the number of paying job
opportunities went up drastically after I quit wearing an earing but
engineering in Minnesota in the early '80's was a fairly conservative
field.
I could also use one of those dipsticks since many have claimed that the
hole in my ear has been replaced by a hole in my head.  I have also been
accused of being a quart low now and again.

Regards
Bill Eastman
61 MGA