'72 MG Midget Part out and need advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 MG Midget Part out and need advice
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 13:08:43 -0600
In the past, I mentioned that I din't want to part out.

Thats no longer that case.  I would like to sell the whole shooting
match in one big lump.  But seen as thats not working, I'll part out what I
can and send to the scrape pile what doesn't sell.

I'll probabbly do this over the winter and come Spring time, and drop it off
at the scrape yard. [Snif...]

I do need some help or advise.  What is the best way for me to work a deal
with a person as far as getting the part to them and how I get the money for
the part?  Whats a fair and effective way both parties won't get burned in
this type of transaction?

Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request