Re: URL for photo of Bugeye for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: URL for photo of Bugeye for sale
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 21:58:57 -0500
At 06:47 PM 11/4/96 -0800, you wrote:

>61 needing much TLC has 1100 engine and rib case trans in it but I'll
>include a 948 and smooth trans with purchase. It's a good solid base
>for a complete restoration. $1,700 Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Took a look at your bug eye over on the web.  Sure wish I could run out and
buy it (live in E. Rutherford, NJ).  Unfortunately my finances look to mean
I will be shopping next late spring to early summer and I probably shouldn't
buy such a fixer upper anyway.  But it looks so sweet....and born the same
year as I.  :)

Philip
Former owner of a 1963 MG Midget  (ahhhhh......)