Guy Fawkes and other heros

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Guy Fawkes and other heros
From: WatsoWolf@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:26:57 -0500
Having a Yorkshireman father in-law and various ancestors from both sides of
the Irish Sea, I have heard of Guy Fawkes,, and even Boxing Day, (Dec. 26).
 In this country John Hinckley gets made a ward of the state for shooting
Reagan (because he was smitten with Jodie Foster!!??!!). Better to have hung
him from the parapet of the Lincoln Memorial as an example for others.
LBC Content   several  WW I vintage armored LBC's in new film "Michael
Collins", but I don't suppose that one will be showing in the U.K. , esp the
Five Counties.  A question to those of you in the Emerald Isle, if any
reading this list, or any scholars on either side of the pond; which group(s)
of murdering bastards was worse?

R Watson with McRae and Buchanan lineage
1976 B Tourer with Abingdon Ancestors
1992 MacIntosh 7100 with Malaysian parts and a Royal Stewart Tartan desktop
pattern