RE: Color-coded leaks

To: "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Color-coded leaks
From: Jean-Pierre Labuschagne <jpl@dbsa.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:42:19 +0200
Here in South Africa there is an advert for the energy drink lucasaide that
shows a guy pushing an American sixties model car (no I can't remember what
it was) to a  garage. The battery is flat so he takes a six pack of
lucasaide out of the fridge at the garage and jump starts his car with it.

In a message dated 96-11-06 11:07:16 EST, donmathis@lucent.com (Don Mathis)