NO SUBJECT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NO SUBJECT
From: 246084@ibmmail.com
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 06:05:39 EST

I refer to this recent message:

 <<Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm
sorry

I certainly don't remember anything that was offensive.  Only good clean
(cat) fun and teasing.  Don't stay away.  And remember the disclaimer
"every line is followed by a :-)" in all our postings.

Safety Fast,

Dwade>>

I can only echo this sentiment.  I have been subscribed on this list for
months and would hate to lose the input of someone so knowledgable - it
all helps, and anyone who has the ability to contribute to the group
should do so.

 Extra X400 information begins:
            Originator
                    Name:  Mealors
                  Domain: GB/IBMX400/ROYINT
Message ID: 000B2560.MAI
Sender:
   S=Mealors;O=RLII;U1=IOM;P=ROYINT;A=IBMX400;C=GB;    IEA=246084 at IBMMAIL
      Free Fmt Name: MEALOR, Stuart / RLII - IOM
Primary Recipients:
   G=internet;S=internet;P=ibmmail;A=ibmx400;C=gb;     IEA=INTERNET at IBMMAIL
      Free Fmt Name: *USERS ON THE INTERNET