Re: URL for photo of Bugeye for sale/not, oops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: URL for photo of Bugeye for sale/not, oops
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 16:50:17 -0600
When I was in class this afternoon, a big storm blew in.  After 45 minutes
of hard rain, I left the building and made my way to the MG.  After
getting in, I glanced around at the accumulation of water on the floorboards,
transmission tunnel, et al.  In my wetness and frustration, I founded
the Pokrefke Postulate of wet MG's:

        2Y=X

where Y is the amount of rainfall (in inches),
X is the amount (in inches) of water one can expect to find in the MG.

You'll have to let me finish drying out the MG now.  The bilge pump (it
was Lucas) failed.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu