Not Offended

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Not Offended
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 00:39:20 -0500
David:

Don't know what you're talking about.  When I first signed on the MG list, I
immediately recognized that you were one of the regulars.  I looked forward
to your messages, and watched for quite a while as I observed the different
personalities  of  the many participants show through.  I have taken a stab
or two at some people, and in direct E-mail (I have thanked them for not
airing dirty laundry for all to read) have been politely put in my place.
 Diversity makes life interesting, and makes our little community worth
participating.  Yes I am frustrated when people want the cheap solution as an
answer to their LCB problem, but then I remember back not all that long ago
when I couldn't afford to fix it right either.  I also don't like safety
mandates.  My MG is safe because I can avoid obstacles.  A thread started for
a while about how to make LCB's safer.  You want safe?...Buy a TownCar.  Some
people are sticklers for origionality, some for function.  All I can say is
it would be very boring if we were all the same.  Will feathers get ruffled
occasionally?...Yes.  The cat thread?..My wife is a Veternary Assistant, and
we have 4 cats.  I laughed.  That thread made my week.  But it made a few
people snippy.  It's ok.  We are individuals.  If someone steps on someone
elses toes, (and it will happen again and again)  rebuke in private/praise in
public.

For what it's worth, don't sign off.
David Riker
69 Midget