Re: MG TC Supercharging

To: william.eastman@medtronic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG TC Supercharging
From: JKearman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 16:15:04 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-08 15:20:38 EST, Bill wrote:

> On the way back in the A, I got more
>  waves and thumbs up than I ever had in my other cars.

Nice posting. I've enjoyed your others re: combustion. The response of other
drivers  to an MG _B_ is surprising to me. The other day, even some guy in a
Detroit Couchmobile actually waved at me. At fiirst I thought maybe the car
was on fire (again).

I find Corvette and VW convertible drivers ignore me, Miatas are a little
more sociable. The few LBCs I see usually wave and I wave back, except when I
need both hands on the wheel, which is frequent on the roads around here.

Cheers,

Jim
72B