Re: Faulty Towers/Cleases Re

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Faulty Towers/Cleases Re
From: "Stuart Hazelwood" <stuart.hazlewood@ny.ddbn.com>
Date: 8 Nov 1996 12:37:26 U
                      RE>Faulty Towers/Cleases Red mini?           11/8/96

Bazil's car is a Morris 1100, which were very common in the UK in the early
'70's.  Having grown up in England during that period, 1100's are engrained in
my psyche; I  believe we actually owned one, which my dad traded in on an
Austin Maxi.  I'd need a closer look to identify specifically what year the
vehicle might be.  By happenstance, PBS is showing an episode of Fawlty Towers
here in the New York area tonight, perhaps it will be your famous "Duck a
l'Orange" episode!