Top down stories

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Top down stories
From: Jack Baker <baker@island.islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 09:17:05 -0800
Driving in Washington State near the Canadian border, I was going about 65
MPH an a narrow country road. I rounded a corner and saw a grizzly bear
standing in the middle of the road about 100 yards ahead. I made a very
sudden stop while I pondered. A. pass him fast, but he might step in front
of me. or B. pass slowly, but he might swat me. With the top down I passed
him at medium speed, we were able to look under him as we passed in my 75 B
with the top down missed him by 3 feet , and yes it was a he.
Jack Baker
75 MGB
85 300 ZX T
 from Oak Bay in