RE: was MGF Availability, now is the MGF a real MG

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: was MGF Availability, now is the MGF a real MG
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 96 14:23:00 PST
Having been in the fortunate position of taking a test drive quite early
afetr the launch in an MGF, I can state quite categoricaly that they deserve
to be called MGs because they are FUN. From the notes I made at the time I
quote ... " when I got out I realised that I hadn't had so much fun in a car
since before my B failed its MOT" . Fun is after all what driving these cars
is all about.

(One other thing, the MGF is not a badge engineered car. This term was used
for versions of cars that existed elsewhere.)

          Nick ('73 B Roadster, still not back on the road)