RE: Oversize Brake Pad for MGB

To: "'drded@ix.netcom.com'" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Oversize Brake Pad for MGB
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 11:44:31 -0800
here is what I got back

After reading the last issue of Practical Classics
magazine a story about uprating the MGB, they recommend the following
for
uprating the brakes, go to a Princess 4-pot caliper (I found out that a
Princess is a model of '70 Austin, have no idea about availability) and
pad
from a MGBGT-V8.  This must be the 8 I was thinking of that the guy had
told
me about - not a TR8, but a MGBGT V8.  Any way Moss lists the V8 pads
for
about $80 a pair, so I guess I am back to square one.  Any information
you
have would be appreciated.