Reduced to "whatsisface"

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Reduced to "whatsisface"
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:02:51 -0800
Well mister Barney, I know how much you enjoyed my company but making
up cute little pet names for me, after our first meeting. Chucks, golly
and Geewiz. I think that since you have an A and Texas is a NAMGAR
event and I have the B and Niagra Falls events is a NAMGBR event we
will have to forgo "the same place at the same time" this time around.
I will be at E. Davenport, Iowa in August. What about Carlisle? I'm
going, are you? Maybe I'll see you there. By the way MG 98 - NAMGBR's
annual "Big Bash" has confirmed location as Hagerstown, Md with MGs of
Baltimore being the host club. I'll give dates as soon as I have them.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

merryweather@venus.connectware.com
>(?) writes:
>
><< I'm not sure I want to get into that one...It's too bad about the
>conflict, I guess the good news is that there is lots to do!
>
> (O.K., we booked the hotel in 9/95, so we knew the dates then, then
NAMGAR
>announced it at INDY, but do NAMGAR and NAMGBR communicate?  Besides,
Niagara