My (Kai's) girlfriend

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My (Kai's) girlfriend
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 16:22:45 -0500
Ok,

Kai's Girlfriend found the "Kai's Girlfriend" thread very amusing.  She
also wondered why people I have never met are talking about "Kai's
Girlfriend".

Note:  "Kai's Girlfriend", Molly, does not consider herself "Kai's
Girlfriend".  We have known each other for 5 years now.  So what is the
defintion of Girl-Friend?

"Kai's Girlfiend" also wants a ride in David Deutsch's MG now.  Her
reasoning for this is that he started the whole thing by stating:

"You know something, I was just thinking to myself "what a fine, decent
young man this sounds like." I was even thinking of introducing you to
my 15 year old daughter (in a couple of years)."

If David is wondering how she got this email, well it is because I sorta
forwarded it to her email address.  That will be the last time I do that.

So how do you explain "Lucasaide" to your girlfriend?

She also wants to now why we all keep our MGs if they keep breaking?

Oh, my MG has been upgraded from "Junk" to "soon to be car" she
doesn't know that it will take 3 years to restore.

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg