MGA's on the tube

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA's on the tube
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:01:31 -0600
An MGA will prevent hair loss, eh?  I haven't lost a lot of hair yet but my
kids have sapped a lot of the color out.  Do you think it will help with
graying?

I was watching TV the other day and there was Jerry Seinfeld (am I the only
person in America who does not find him funny?) in some Am Ex add.  He
pulls up to the pumps in a black MGA.  One of the reasons that I got rid of
the Corvette is because most of the other Corvette owners were snobs.  LBC
owners, on the other hand, have mostly been friendly, decent people.  Have
I misjudged this Seinfeld character?  He does have good taste in cars.

Regards
Bill Eastman
61 MGA