Bugeye Sprite

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Sprite
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:50:05 -0500
Sheree--

  I don't know how far you are willing to go to get a sprite, but in the
latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports (Get this mag if you don't yet!!!) I
didn't see any private sales of Bugeyes, but there is an ad from 'Wire
wheel classic sports cars' from Delray Bch Florida (email
hharris07@aol.com) in which there are no less than five Bugeyes advertised
going from needing restoration to original driver, to ex solo racer, to
restored supercharged.  I don't know these guys but I saw it and thought
you might be interested in a winter trip down to florida for a coupla days
of summer!  The other resource I would try is Hemmings Motor News ('bible
of the classic car industry') if you haven't seen it, buy one and check it
out-- they have everything.
  Keep after it, I only own a coupla midgets, but spridgets are the funnest
cars out there!

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY

Two men, working out their pectorial muscles, and this man hears gay sex.
Which leads me to beleive that he is either, gay himself..... oooorrrrrrr,
not,  straight.