Re: A Challenge.

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Challenge.
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:28:41 -0800
I usually don't respond to obvious trolls, but could not resist this
one! It's an exceptionally beautiful day here in the heart of Sonoma
County wine country. A slightly brisk 65 with mostly sunny skys and a
few puff ball clouds. The "pineapple express" is due to hit here
tomorrow bringing LARGE amounts of rain so a ride was definitely in
order today. Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley, Russian River Valley,
etc. The grape leaves have turned a variety of colors, mostly orange or
red...our version of the East's fall colors. Any day driving an MG is a
great day but some are better than others! So young Thomas, I'm sure
everyone on the list can take the "challenge" and have some form of a
great day with their MGs even if only driving home from work! Now if I
only had some bratwurst and beer...

Ron
58 MGA