Re: MGB dashboard

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB dashboard
From: Alberto Manganini <albertom@mbox.vol.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 96 17:53:52 -0500
-- [ From: Alberto Manganini * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Don't worry about removing the sterring column. You don't have to. Just
remove
> the center horn push(small screws around the center hub) disconnect the
horn
> wires and remove the large nut. gently puul up the wheel while rocking it
side
> to side and it will come off.  I repeat ther is no need to remove the
wheel

Thanks for all the suggestions (especially for this one...the less work the
better!)
Unfortunately now the thermometer is at 54F, and you all told me that
wrinkle paint doesn't wrinkle with this cold (should I ever dare to spray
something in my kitchen, the rest of my family would kill me!)
--

Alberto Manganini - albertom@mbox.vol.it
      Mag Moda New s.r.l. - Italy