Re: 77b Head

To: "James " <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 77b Head
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 05:54:03 -0800
You wrote:

>Anybody out there have a head in good condition for a 77B?

Call Jim Knight at British Racing Green 1-302-368-1117. They are
located in Newark, Delaware. Last time I checked he had bare heads
which were magnafluxed and given a clean bill of health. for a little
over $100 and "at your own risk" heads for something like $40(maybe
less). If the "own risk" head didn't check out he woulds exchange for
another but, of course, you are paying shipping and magnaflux test
charges. I send alot of people his way so mention my name, I have only
heard, and had, good dealings with him and Stan (his right hand man).
The fact is if you own a B and plan on running it for years to come you
would be crazy to part with a spare, defect free, head.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch