Re: Spin on oil filters

To: swilliams@media-net.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filters
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 07:56:06 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-18 01:08:53 EST, swilliams@media-net.net writes:

<< I was one of the ones involved in the Fram filter discussion. The problem
 was refering to at that time was with the PH43 filter draining back, and
 having to refill upon starting. Does the conversion you have hang the filter
 in the upside down position? If so there shouldn't be a drainback problem.
If
 it is like the later "B"s just stay away from PH43Frams. I use AC filters
with
 no probs, and their made in England and available at KMart.

Which way do you call "up-side-down", open end up or down?

R. Johnson - Dallas
'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget