Re: TF valuation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TF valuation
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:47:31 -0500
A friend of mine showed me a picture today of a TF he came across in northern
NY state.
The car was said to be 1957 - but I think my friend must have misheard the
owner (who has been trying to sell the car all summer.) since as i recall the
TF came between the TD and the MGA so is probably a bit earlier
The car is apparently in totally original condition - no restoration of any
kind and includes original top and sidescreens and  a light grey/blue livery
with tan top and interior.
My friend (a spitfire owner so not really tuned too closely...) said that
whilst not concourse, the car is in exceptionally good condition with 51000
miles and even has a copy of the original handbook.
The owner is asking $16,000 - too rich for a humble B man like me but is this
a fair price? - if so I'll galdly put anyone in touch with the owner.

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster (that wont bloody start - see alternator woes...)
73 BGT