1974 MGB ACCELERATOR BRACKET

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1974 MGB ACCELERATOR BRACKET
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 08:15 PST
Can anyone help me out!
I am in need of an accelerator bracket for my 74 B. Moss, SICP and Vicky
Brit don't stock this item and my local sources cannot come up with one.
It's the "wavy" bracket that attaches to the manifold and then the heat
shield for support. The accelerator cable passes through it from the top and
the choke cable has it's end anchored to it on top after it passes through
from the bottom.
It is roughly triangular in shape if you lay it on the bench and look at it
from above. If I cannot find one I can probably make one that will work as
it is not very complicated. I just don't want to spend a half day on
something this trivial is someone has one they will part with.
E-Mail me direct so as to save some bandwidth. Thank's in advance for any leads.
E-mail jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com     John Bartholomew Amdahl San Jose CA.
408-746-6361 07:00-16:00 PST.     **  USUAL DISCAILMERS APPLY  **
 1969 MGBGT; 1974 MGB; 1976 MGB-RESTORED; 1979 MGB; 1972 MGB daily driver.