Pics of '72 MG Midget body FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, brit-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics of '72 MG Midget body FS
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:03:31 -0600
If you would like to see some scanned Polaroids of  my '72 MG Midget for
sale please go to the web site:

http://www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn

Scroll down and look for the Hot link mentioning the car.
Be prepared, there are 20 photos in there.
Several pics of the car, and other pics of the goodies that go with it.
Also a blurry pic of the animal that keeps cats away from my car.
I'm asking $200 for all that stuff.
There is no engine, transmission, rear end and most of the front suspension
is on the Sprite.
If interested, drop me a line and lets talk about how we can make this thing
yours.  I can also mail you the Poloroids if your really interested.

Jay Quinn
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
972.766.1637 Work
972.609.0349 Page
Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request