Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat
From: "Clarke, Rebecca" <rclarke@edgars.co.za>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 10:17:21 CAT
>On behalf of all the "MAC" guys out there, I fear I doth must
>protest that there isn't a MIRC for us to join you other happy MG
>campers. Does anyone know how we can hook into the MG Chat line?

Look at http://www.global.co.za/tucows/mac/tchat.html (There are also mirror
sites for tucows - check on tucows main page).

There are two which can be downloaded from there:
1. Ircle, which is shareware (rating of 5 ie excellent)
2. Global Chat, which is freeware (rating of 3 and a half).

As I haven't used the products I can't give detailed instructions on how they
work, but it would be similarly to mirc and other IRC clients.

Beccy (Beckett on IRC)