Moss M**t*

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Moss M**t*
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:31:52 -0800 (PST) (9:31 am 17:31 UT)
  I'm shocked and dismayed.  Moss is now offering M**d* M**t* accessories!
A JAPANESE car!
  Oh well.  If it helps them stay in business so that they can keep feeding
my habit, I don't mind.

  Dave!  So many buttons to push, so little time.  How ever do you manage? ;-)

>  I was running Quicken reports the other day, and I did an income/expense
 report for the past year to date.  It told me that 59.6% of my income went
 into my automobiles. Does that qualify me as a "true" enthusiast?  It's
 either because I'm an enthusiast, or because I'm still single and I know I
 better get it all out now, before I gotta pay for stupid things like houses,
<and food, and diapers, and <gulp> station wagons.

  You've got THAT right!!  As Rod Stewart sang: "Do it now before it's too
late: you may never get another chance!"  I had to agonize over whether I
should get a new felt oil filter element or paper, 'cause the felt is more
expensive...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*