Sorry about your cat. -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, william.eastman@medtronic.com
Subject: Sorry about your cat. -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:57:29 -0500
Bill,
Judging by some of the posts... HUMOR IS NOT ALLOWED.  Humor is irrelevant,
you will be assimilated!
Dan Borg

>>> William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com> 11/22/96 11:48am >>>
My comment about cats and antifreeze was an obviously lame attempt to be
funny.  One of humanity's oldest traditions is to choose some symbol and
publicly degrade it in the name of humor.  In today's society, the pickings
for these symbols are getting awfully lean.

We can't use Triumph owner because there are too many on the list and besides,
towards the end there were more similarities than differences between the
marques.

Pets seem to be out.  Ditto for levels of enthusiasm.  Porsche owners have too
much influence in this world.  How about Corvette owners? Just a thought.

Any other suggestions?  Although not politically correct, this kind of humor,
IMHO, can still be funny.

Regards
Bill Eastman
61 MGA