73 MGB for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 MGB for Sale
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 23:18:53 -0500
Well folks, it's time to sell the 73 B due to increasing bills and decreasing
budget. I need to sell it to get my other two lbcs running, the Austin, which
the machine shop tells me I have a cracked block 8^(, and the 58 Magnette
which has a frozen block. The 73 is white, has a nice top, good runner,
(running a little rich though), clutch replaced, trans solid, rollbar (I
know, I know). Body and interior needs work. Looks ok from 15 feet. I'm
asking $1750 obo. It's located in the San Jose CA, area. Near San Francisco.
E-mail direct to me if interested. Thanx and if it's sold I hope you don't
kick me off the list. roland.