Please don't leave me now...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Please don't leave me now...
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 12:30:29, -0500
This is a plea for you all to stay righ t where you are.  I'm a
younger guy, with little money, and this MG list seems to be the only
place where I can get information to keep my little buggers running
right.  If anybody leaves, they might just leave with the nugget of
information that I need to know.  I know that's self centered, and
without concern for any of you who are considering leaving, but I
think about what you all are learning.
   I have to admit, I haven't read a single note posted on the "Cat"
thread.  I assummed it was about catalytic converters, a subject I
know nothing about or care to, so I simply deleted them all.
Obviously to me, it seems to be taking on a new role, or it might
have been a similiar thread to the one we had all that time ago about
cats leaving thier footprints on people's MGBs.  Having owned a cat,
I must say I've never had that problem, but a cat once shit on
"Honest Al's Used Car Lot", which was on my trainset and had a gravel
parking lot.  I can see how Bessy might get confused.
   So, if we could, please state exactly what your area of expertise
is.  Mine is interior trimming, and washing the car.  If anyone has
any questions about washing thier car, or replacing the interior of
thier MGB, write me.  I'll be happy to help.  IF you all would please
state what area of MGs, or MGBs you know alot about.  What projects
you've tackled, etc.  THat way, if I have a problem, I know someone
out there knows what it's like to be in a similar situation, and
might have the solution.  Thanks all.

    John