Car Badge Supplier Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Badge Supplier Needed
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 22:19:00 -0400
MGers,

        The British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia,
(BATANS for short), is interested in finding a company that
manufactures quality cast, inlaid enamel or equivalent club badges
suitable for mounting on a badge bar or grille. I would be interested
in hearing from anyone who has experience in this area and perhaps
some leads. The badge we wish to have made is on our home page:

http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html

Regards,
Bob
Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The "Proper" Sunbeam Man!
1953 Alpine & 1954 90 MK IIA Drophead Coupe and Saloon (+1973 & 1979 Midgets)
See Sunbeams @ BATANS: http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html