Green's book

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Green's book
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:33:16 -0600
Larry:

Mike Hirschman let me borrow Vitrikas' book this weekend.  I would put
Green's book about halfway between this and Porters' DIY books.  You
could't replace a sill reading Green's book but, if you knew how to replace
a sill, the book would tell you what issues are important for an MGA.  If
you have read Porters' MGB or (heaven forbid) Spitfire book, then Green's
book would be sufficient.  In general, it more tells you what to do, not
how to do it.  Worth owning, in my opinion.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA