I'm back! Not Digesting Anymore

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back! Not Digesting Anymore
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:13:54 -0600
I unsubscribed becuase I was just simply being dumped with tons of email.
Picking it out of real business emails.

So I unsub'd from the MGS, HEALEYS and BRITISH-CARS lists.
Man, talk about no mail.  I got kinda used to that.  I felt that I was all
alone.   I really missed what was going on in here.

The problem with digest is a huge file that you have to pick through.  Ain't
got the time.  The single emails gave me the change to hold down the ctrl
key and del like crazy the stuff I wasn't interested in reading.

Anyway, I'm back sub'ing the non digest version.  Ready to have my inbox
filled up again.

If anyone is still interested in my '72 MG Midget Body, please let me know
via mail list or direct email.  You can take a look at the pics at:

http://www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn/index11.htm