thanks

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: thanks
From: john deaver <johnyd@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:10:26 -0600
Mr Kube

thanks for the advice and tenical info

as for my e-mail problem, i realized it was a glich in the softwhere
that the school is yousing as a mail server (pegassis).

also do you know of a newsgroop that i might look to for more MG info.
im pust starting out with MG's and to be honest some things have me
puzzeld.
i have been a VW bettle guy for years but i am just now geting into
MG's,
problem is that the DPO riped the engine and gearbox out and didn't
lable anything.
yes some stuff is obveouse but the wireing and the affore mentioned fuel
reclamation system is in a shambles. If i had been the one to take the
engine out it whould be no problem, i could just put things back like i
found them; but i guss thats why we call them DPO's

do you think you could point me in the direction of the information i
seek
thank you for your time
John Deaver
johnyd@cris.com   or  Deaverjn@student.montevallo.edu