Re: Spousal Arousal

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: Re: Spousal Arousal
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:44:12 -0800
Boy oh boy, I question the list's enthusiasism in an attempt to
motivate and get 25 hate notes (several support memos also). Now I get
a peice published in, what I concider to be, one of the two finest MGB
Newsletters in the world and 3 people, on this list, have something
nice to say. Thank you Wayne Kube, Bob Skillman and Alan Raynes who
phoned me from York, Maine to tell me how much he enjoyed it. I'm
forgetting one other but he knows who he is.  Safety Fast, David
Deutsch