Re: Thanksgiving Message

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving Message
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:56:36 -0500
Dave Houser wrote...

Hey everyone!
Have a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving.
Make sure you get out onto a back road with that MG of yours over this
weekend. I plan to put a big grin on my face along some Warwick roads.

--------------------

Thanks Dave and same to all.....

itinerary:-
Thurs - take 72B to work (20 miles) early
           wife/kids stop by around noon to pick me up for trip to family in
NJ
           "Darn.....not quite finished - why dont you go on, Ill follow once
this
            really urgent problem is solved"
            12.30ish - get in 72b and go the pretty way to NJ

like it??!!

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster