RE: Something other than turkey to chew on!

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Something other than turkey to chew on!
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 96 13:46:00 PST
Almost certainly poor earth, a very common problem. The light is finding an
earth through some other circuit (very non-techie speak). The only cure is
to clean up the earth point, on one of the boot lock bolts at the back, or
the shell of the indicator at the front.

          Nick ('73 B got the electrics going now)