'69 mgb seat needed

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 mgb seat needed
From: Oldwindy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 10:32:24 -0500
I am currently in the final stages of a ground up restoration of a '69 B
rdstr for my wife. (some guys will do anything to kiss up)
Any way the seats are all completely recovered in leather kits from Moss
(good stuff)
but I just realized that the recliner handle shaft is damaged on the seat
frame itself.
The small square rod that the recliner handle fits on is missing, as in
broken off so I am looking for a driver's side seat or at least the seat back
to complete the car properly.
If anyone has, or knows where I can get one please advise. I am in Hamilton,
Ontario

                                                                     Don
Ainsworth