My Flyoff is my door lock

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: My Flyoff is my door lock
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 29 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

My Morgan has a fly off brake and its the best theft deterrent I have
yet found . After I apply the brake I unscrew  the release button which
makes the brake almost impossible to release.
Took the car to a Morgan meet and had five guys try to release it with
out    the button and no one could .
Now when I take the car to the office I carry the button in with me.
Much more convenient than the steering wheel , my previous theft
deterrent .
Bob Nogueira
64 Morgan +4
74 MGBGT