Re: MGA Book Review

To: "David F. Darby" <dfdarby@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGA Book Review
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 09:51:22 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, David F. Darby wrote:

> MGA RESTORATION GUIDE, Malcolm J. Green, Brooklands Books, Cobham,
> Surrey, England 1995.
> 156 pp., soft cover,.
> ISBN No. 1 85520 302 2
> $18.95 U.S.
>
> This book has been around for a little while, but, perhaps, a review is
> in order for those who are not familiar with it.

(much deleted)

> weather equipment. A photo of paint chips is presented, but the color >
reproduction is so poor as to be hardly useful except that they are >
approximate enough, in my estimation, to dissuade anyone from ever
knowingly painting an automobile Tyrolite Green or Alamo Beige. There are,

There is a Tyrolite Green MGA here in town.  I think the color is really
striking; I would love to have an A that color.  Different strokes for
different folks.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910