Re: MGB Overdrive/Driveshaft

To: JKearman@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Overdrive/Driveshaft
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:05:14 -0800
Hello Jim
I have to admit I didn't know that the driveshafts lengths were all the
same after 68 but I did pull some books off the shelf to check and
found this to be true. The O/D switch on wiper arm was there whether
the O/d was in the car or not. Check if the arm moves (clicks) towards
and away from you, if so that is the switch. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

 PS. I'm glad Geoff came through with an overdrive for you now all you
need is to get it in by late Aug (Sports Car Services can have it in,
in no time)  and I'll be expecting to have you along on my Iowa "fun
run". Say hello to Gabriel for me