Re: Steering Column Bushings

To: cadyxrh@ctxix.sod.eds.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Column Bushings
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 09:42:33 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-04 11:57:06 EST, cadyxrh@ctxix.sod.eds.com (Richard
H. Cady) writes:

<< Has anyone successfully replaced or corrected a loose upper steering
column
 bushing on an MG.  Is such a replacement part available?  Any insight
 appreciated.  Thanks,

 Rich (CT)
 '70 B Roadster >>
Rich,

Just replaced mine on my 64 B.. I believe that they are different on a newer
car but I'm not sure when the changeover was or how different they are. Moss
sells the part , it is a nylon bushing #263-410 and had to be modified
slightly to fit the early B.  One of those modifications that are so common
with foreign rubber parts...an EXACTO blade....

Bruce Durgin