Re: MG's vs Poor-Shees -KAI REPLY

To: "Dan Hughes" <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Subject: Re: MG's vs Poor-Shees -KAI REPLY
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:20:31 -0500
I think being out of the office until December 11 has something to do with
this eratic behavior as displayed by MR. Hughes.  The guy most be pretty
lonely to Reply to his own messages and then reply to his message again.  I
also feel bad for W.R. Gibbons, Chris Delling, and Mr. 735---something
Compuserve.com, they got double the mailings.

Dan, now take it easy and take your medicine like a good employee, or do
you have an extreme case of mouse shoulder (see Dr. Ded or is it Dr. Death
for a cure).

According to my calculations, Old-Dan should have gotten over 300 messages
in a very short period of time.  I got 82 of his messages when I logged of
(3x=amount of emails Dan gets).  Poor guy, he must be using a Pentium with
a faulty floating point unit (Intel has fixed this).

You can Download a pic of Dan's car from my MG page:

http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm and then follow the link to MG
Pictures, then once your image is downloaded convert it to a Bitmap file
and import it into Paintbrush and Spraypaint it (this is known as
cyberMiGart) then email your finished defaced MG to Dan the winner gets 200
free emails and Dan will personalize each one.

Kai "I better stop picking on David Deutsch and Dan" Radicke

Now I will stop my Stupid comments in order to conserve Bandwidth,
something Dan likes to waste :-)

Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com